Ten Famous Quotes for Encouraging Teens
Ten Great Quotes To Encourage Teenagers
It’s not easy being a teenager. It never has been. They struggle with studies, relationships, peer pressure, and often daily drama surrounds them. As parents it is our job to encourage them, to lift them up, and to remind them that are awesome, powerful, and capable of changing the world for the better.
Here are ten great famous quotes for encouraging your teen! They are perfect for sticking in a coat pocket, or posting on their mirror, or tucking under the visor in their car.
- “In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing. The worst thing you can do is nothing. ~ Theodore Roosevelt
- “To find yourself, think for yourself.” ~Socrates
- “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” ~ Henry David Thoreau
- “I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.” ~ G.K. Chesterton
- “He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.” ~Epictetus
- “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” ~Willie Nelson
- “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” ~Tony Robbins
- “Success is on the same road as failure; success is just a little further down the road.” ~Jack Hyles
- “Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows; it empties today of its strength.” ~Corrie Ten Boom
- “Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.” ~Abraham Lincoln
All of these famous quotes are perfect for encouraging or inspiring our teens. It’s easy to find places to leave these quotes around and they can really do a lot of good. To make it even easier I am including this handy printout of the Top Ten Famous Quotes to Encourage Your Teen. All you have to do is print it and start finding places to leave these gems. It’s that simple. Here is your free printout of Great Quotes for Teens!
If you love this idea then you may want to check out another post I have that includes 39 Quotes for Inspiring Students. It also contains a free printout! This gets you one famous quote for every week of the school year!
Thank you for visiting our blog today! Our wish is that you leave encouraged! We invite you to sign up for our monthly newsletter for more family friendly inspiration.