Top Ten Videos of People Being Beautiful, Creative and Kind
6. T has certainly faced his share of challenges. He has experienced severe speech and language delays. He has learned valuable lessons as he overcame these issues. He learned compassion and he learned to never judge a person. We are all different and that’s awesome. For some of us, our differences may try to hold us back but when we keep our spirits high and our hearts in the game we can overcome challenges and far exceed expectations. Here is a story that highlights this point.
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Philippians 4:8
7. The world can seem so full of strangers. We have been taught to be afraid of strangers, don’t talk to strangers, run if a stranger looks your way too long. These lessons have their place but do we really want to teach our children to be afraid of strangers without reminding them that most strangers are people just like us? People with families, stories, missions, and purposes of their own. We are all strangers until one day our paths cross and our hearts open and we are suddenly friends. I don’t want T to fear strangers. I do want him to know not to ever go with a stranger but I do not want to instill a fear of strangers but rather a hope that every stranger has the possibility of becoming a treasured friend. Check this video out.
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. Galatians 3:28
8. When I watch the news it sometimes makes me feel like locking the doors and staying in forever. That’s what the news can do. It can make us feel as though we live in a world overflowing with thieves and evil. Here is a great video to remind us that good far outweighs bad and by unlocking the doors we open a door to so many good people….
“This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you. John 15:12
► Click Here To discover LOVTRACK bracelets: http://www.lovtrack.com/dmpranks How would you react if someone in front of you lose his wallet? We really enjoyed the making of this social experiment because we was really curious to see the outcome.
9. It’s so cool that we each have a mind, and every one of them is full of so many possibilities. I love to see how people approach things differently. I love to see people expressing themselves through art, music, dance or writing. T and I have a fascination with street art. Check this out…
He has filled them with skill to do every sort of work done by an engraver or by a designer or by an embroiderer in blue and purple and scarlet yarns and fine twined linen, or by a weaver—by any sort of workman or skilled designer. Exodus 35:35
Best of 3D Street Art Illusion – Episode 1 – HD. EPISODE 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6IVFeD2jz8 EPISODE 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efRBegMr6GE EPISODE 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOIiqtRcvlA EPISODE 5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P93LjNQFqoA EPISODE 6: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX5OzVAMmbw EPISODE 7: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_MqL6nfVKU EPISODE 8: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSbuUCH29Ig EPISODE 9: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_oaK_Lih_U EPISODE 10: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHn2uElhmYk Song “Japan Classical 128” from freesound.org
10. Finally, I love this video which is full of the wisdom of Mother Teresa. We can all learn from her and be inspired by her. She truly was beautiful!
If you pour yourself out for the hungry and satisfy the desire of the afflicted, then shall your light rise in the darkness and your gloom be as the noonday. Isaiah 58:10
Feel free to share with us your favorites! Have a blessed day!
See Part One here.