A Brand New Gratitude Challenge to get you started off right!
It’s November, the perfect time to focus on gratitude as we prepare our hearts for the Christmas season up ahead. This year I wanted to share with you an incredible blog series put together by my friend, Kerry who blogs at How To Homeschool My Child.
** This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.**
This Gratitude Challenge seeks to:
- Encourage Gratitude in Your Family
- Offer Practical Tips
- Provide Help from Expert Moms
- Deliver Real Life Homeschooling Helps
25 Days of Thanks with Daily Freebies
Get notified immediately, as soon as we have a new day of thanks posted. You’ll receive practical, hands-on, fun activities to encourage gratitude in your family. Most days, you’ll also have the chance to get our contributors’ freebie.
30 Days of Thanks Grand Prize Giveaway
Kerry has rounded up a wonderful prize for one of her lucky readers. During the entire month, you can enter to win our Giving Thanks Grand Prize Giveaway Lifeschooling, Geez, Gwen!, Milestone Mom, Yellow House Book Rental, Ten Minute Momentum, Faithfully Teaching at Home, Life as a Lifeschooler, Mom’s Mustard Seeds, How to Homeschool My Child have all donated prizes to be included in our grand prize. Take a look at what’s included (and we may add more later in the month).
- Kindness Matters To Me Packet ($12.99) – The Kindness Matters To Me Packet is loaded with simple and fun activities to help kids practice kindness.
- Inspirational Student Planner (14.99) The 12-Month Student Planner is an inspirational planner with goal setting, homework tracking, and much more!
- $25 off total purchase in the Milestone Mom Store ($25) Take $25 off of your total purchase in Milestone Mom Shop! Our store is full of Toddler, Preschool, and Kindergarten content.
- YHBR Printables Bundle ($25) Movies, History Science Art, and Christmas! Something for the whole family in this printable pack!
- Student School Memory Book & Planner Bundle ($30.97) This bundle includes school scrapbook pages for Preschool to College as well as “About Me” pages that can be added to any child’s scrapbook. Also included is our undated Homeschool Planner!
- Apples Activities Super Pack ($25) This huge 225+ page Apples Activities Super Pack has everything you need for a fun-filled week of learning about apples! Math, science, literacy, phonics, and fine motor activities keep your preschoolers and kindergarteners engaged and asking for more!
- Lifeschooling Launch Kit ($68) The Lifeschooling Launch Kit includes the Lifeschooling Vision Planner, Who Is This Child? Journal, 2017 Lifeschooling Conference Videos, and BONUS: Start Lifeschooling eBook. It’s everything you need to start lifeschooling today in one simple kit!
- Give Thanks: Copywork for All Ages ($10) Help your kids change their “me” attitude and become others-focused through these thankful copywork exercises
- Give Thanks: A Mother’s Prayer Journal ($10) Focus on being thankful as you read & pray through God’s Word and you’ll see a difference in your perspective on life
- Christmas Celebrations: Celebrate Advent, Christmas, Epiphany ($14.97) Have fun and keep Christ the center of your holiday celebrations, from the beginning of Advent, through Christmas and concluding with Epiphany in January.
- The Star of Bethlehem Family Bible Study Guide ($19.97) Use Matthew 2 as a basis for your Advent preparation for celebrating Christ’s birth. Discover how Science, prophecy and God’s Word all come together.
Grand Prize Giveaway TOTAL Value $256.87
Enter to win all of these prizes in the form below. Let’s thank our sponsors for making this $250+ Giveaway possible.
I know there are lots of entries, but our sponsors spent their time and money to make this giveaway possible for you. So, take the time to enter each option listed. Besides, you’ll have a better chance of winning when you use all the entry options.
*You are responsible for reading the Terms and Conditions before entering. Entering this giveaway confirms that you have read and understand the terms.*a Rafflecopter giveaway
Does your home feel busy and hectic more than peaceful and reflective
Would you like to scale back the materialism and focus more on Christ in Christmas this year?
Is time a challenge during the holidays? Needing more time? Or searching for down time?
Is it all out schedule chaos for you during the holidays?
Do you tend to go over board?
I want to help you focus on what’s important rather than all of the material things. My friend Kerry is teaching a Masterclass you don’t want to miss.
Kerry will share how she failed at Christmas (big time!) and the changes she made to keep the focus on Jesus and gain peace during the holidays. If you’ve ever started crying from the stress, you’ll want to hear Kerry’s story.
Join me on Tuesday, November 1 … sign up below!
So there you have it! So much to get you started with the most wonderful time of the year. Stay in touch though, I will be sharing even more with you as we move closer and closer to the reason for the season. Be sure you sign up for my newsletter and check your mail.
Until next time, God’s grace be with you,
Thanks for visiting Geez, Gwen today! We are so glad you found us! We are not believers in coincidence so we are confident you are here for a reason! We are a family-focused blog so we have a lot of inspiration and encouragement for you and your loved ones. Perhaps we can offer you some simple yet tasty recipes to make your weeknights easier. Perhaps you’ve wondered how to bring your family closer together or strengthen your marriage. Maybe you’re looking for fun family activities you can enjoy together. Perhaps it’s been too long since your last date night and you need inspiration. Maybe you just want to know the truth about what we homeschoolers really do all day! Whatever it is, it’s clearly Destiny at its finest! Don’t let this opening door of opportunity slam shut! Run through by subscribing to our newsletter.
Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission whenever a product is purchased through these links. Occasionally I receive products in exchange for a review or giveaway post. The owner of this website, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking http://geezgwen.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. However, all opinions expressed on Geez Gwen are solely my own, and I only suggest products or services that I believe will be helpful to my readers.
Winter Night Craft and Activity Packet$6.99
Free Scripture Cards for Kids$0.00
30 Days of Gratitude Writing Prompt Checklist for Kids$0.00
Counting Blessings Gratitude Activity for Kids$5.99
Fall Counting Pack$0.00
The Kindness Matters To Me Packet$12.99
Student Field Trip Journal$3.99
Homeschool Field Trip Planner$11.99
Hello Harvest Moon Book Companion$6.99