The Best Quotes To Inspire Students
One Quote Per Week To Keep Your Students Inspired
We always include a quote a week as part of our homeschool. I think it’s important to provide a quote to focus on and supporting material to encourage it gets absorbed. In this post, I am including 39 of our favorite inspiring quotes for students for you to include in your lesson plan too. This is one for each week of the school year. At the bottom find a free printable that you can tuck into your Lesson Planner and easily access each week.
** This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.**
- “We can do anything we want to do if we stick to it long enough.” -Helen Keller
- “The difference between winning and losing is most often not quitting.” -Walt Disney
- “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” -Abraham Lincoln
- “May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.” -Nelson Mandela
- “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” -Albert Einstein
- “See the light in others, and treat them as though that is all you see.” -Dr. Wayne Dyer
- “When you are kind it not only changes you, it changes the world.” -Harold Kushner
- “We rise by lifting others.” -Robert Ingersoll
- “The purpose of life is a life of purpose.” -Robert Byrne
- “Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground.” -Theodore Roosevelt
- “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” -Winston Churchill
- “Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts.” – Charles Dickens
- “I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” -Maya Angelou
- “Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.” -Minor Meyers Jr.
- “The world is your school.” -M. Fisher
- “If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” -Roald Dahl
- “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.” -William Shakespeare
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” -Audrey Hepburn
- “The earth has music for those who listen.” – William Shakespeare
- “Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The only source of knowledge is experience.” -Albert Einstein
- “Whether you think you can, or think you can’t – you’re right.” -Henry Ford
- “Creativity is intelligence having fun.” -Albert Einstein
- “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” -Nelson Mandela
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” -Thomas Edison
- “Be happy for what you have while working for what you want.” -Helen Keller
- “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or we can rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.” -Abraham Lincoln
- “Humility is not thinking less of yourself. It’s thinking of yourself less.” -C.S. Lewis
- “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts.” -Albert Einstein
- “By being yourself, you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before.” -Edwin Elliot
- “Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.” -Nora Ephron
- “The best way out is always through.” -Robert Frost
- “If you’re always trying to be normal you’ll never know how amazing you can be.” -Maya Angelou
- “What is right is not always popular, and what is popular is not always right.” -Albert Einstein
- “Be yourself. Everyone else is taken.” -Oscar Wilde
- “Little by little, one travels far.” -J.R.R. Tolkien
- “What is done in love is done well.” -Vincent Van Gogh
- “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.” -Steve Jobs
- “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle.The other is as though everything is a miracle.” -Albert Einstein
Share This Post
I truly believe that providing students with positive quotes every week is good for them. Inspirational quotes can keep us all on track and provide our minds with focus. Forming lesson plans around weekly quotes has provided us opportunities to learn character development and to prepare for a future full of hope, forgiveness, success, and purpose. I hope this list of the Best Quotes for Students does the same for you and your students.
The Latest From Geez, Gwen!
- Twenty Fall Activities Your Family Will Love
- The Homeschool Library – Top Picks for Best Books Ever
- Beautiful Fall Craft Idea for Kids – Pressed Leaf Wreath
- Perfectly Unique Fall Porch Decorating Ideas You’ll Love
- Five “Just Because” Ways To Show You Care
Thanks for visiting Geez, Gwen today! We are so glad you found us! We are not believers in coincidence so we are confident you are here for a reason! Perhaps we can offer you tasty recipes? Maybe our inspirational quotes are just what you need in your life! Perhaps you’ve been wondering where to take that family vacation? Maybe you want to know the truth about what us homeschoolers really do all day! Maybe you love photography and see it as an art, just like me! Whatever it is, it’s clearly Destiny at its finest! Don’t let this opening door of opportunity slam shut! Run through by subscribing to our newsletter?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission whenever a product is purchased through these links. Occasionally I receive products in exchange for a review or giveaway post. The owner of this website, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking http://geezgwen.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. However, all opinions expressed on Geez Gwen are solely my own, and I only suggest products or services that I believe will be helpful to my readers.