Best Smores Ideas
Creative Smores Ideas For Your Next Bonfire Party or Camping Trip
The first must-have for any great bonfire is a S’Mores Bar! You can also have a Chili Bar or a Popcorn Bar too but you must have a S’Mores Bar and keep it interesting with some fun smores ideas like the combinations below. We have tried a lot of smores ideas to come up with this list of the very best. Drum roll, please… Here are some tried and true smores ideas we like to make.
** This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.**
S’Mores Ideas – Best S’Mores Recipes
- The Classic: Graham Cracker – Hershey’s chocolate – Marshmallow
- The Jiminy Cricket – Keebler Grasshopper cookies – Hershey’s chocolate – Marshmallow
- The Elvis Presley – Graham Cracker – Peanut Butter – Banana – Marshmallow
- The S’Moreo – Oreos – Hershey’s chocolate – Marshmallow
- The Cookie Monster – Chocolate Chip Cookies – Hershey’s chocolate – Marshmallow
- The Black Forest – Cherry – Chocolate Graham Crackers – The Lindt Cherry Intense Chocolate – Marshmallows
- The Banana Split – Shortbread Cookies – Banana Slices – Lindt Cherry Intense Chocolate – Strawberry Marshmallow
- The Ginger – Gingerbread cookies – Hershey Chocolate – Marshmallow
- The Banana Cream – Nilla Wafers – Banana Slices – Marshmallow
- The Milano – Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies – Marshmallow
- The Nutty Buddy – Chocolate Graham Cracker – Peanut Butter Cup – Marshmallow
Make Indoor Smores
- While everyone probably agrees that smores are best when made around a campfire, things can happen and plans can get changed, Fear not! You can make these in your oven.
- Turn on your broiler and place your rack in the top position.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or spray with non-stick spray.
- Place your bottom cookie or cracker with the piece of whatever candy or chocolate you are using.
- Place your top cookie or cracker with your marshmallow on top of it.
- Your top and bottom stay side by side while roasting.
- Now place the pan under the broiler and let them toast. Don’t walk away. These will go from golden to burnt in a blink. I don’t even close the oven door. I just stand back and watch them,
- As soon as your marshmallows have reached your desired level of golden remove the pan.
- Now you can carefully stack. They will be hot so wear a kitchen mitt.
- Let them cool for just a minute and then enjoy them!.
Are you inspired to make some ooey-gooey wonderful smores now? Which one would you try first? Let us know in the comments section below which smores ideas you like best. I confess that I love The Black Forest one best. T is all about The Cookie Monster. Mr. Wonderful loves The Nutty Buddy. Have you created a smores recipe idea that you think we would love? Share it in the comments below. We love to hear from you!
Be well, my friends!
Latest Posts from Geez, Gwen!
- Valentine’s Gifts You Can Bake
- Fun Ways To Bring Creativity Into Your Family Life
- How To Live Life To The Fullest
- New Years Quotes and Sayings – Top Ten List
- Don’t Want To Cook This Christmas? Order Christmas Dinner Now!
Thanks for visiting Geez, Gwen today! We are so glad you found us! We are not believers in coincidence so we are confident you are here for a reason! Perhaps we can offer you tasty recipes? Maybe our inspirational quotes are just what you need in your life! Perhaps you’ve been wondering where to take that family vacation? Maybe you want to know the truth about what us homeschoolers really do all day! Maybe you love photography and see it as an art, just like me! Whatever it is, it’s clearly Destiny at its finest! Don’t let this opening door of opportunity slam shut! Run through by subscribing to our newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission whenever a product is purchased through these links. Occasionally I receive products in exchange for a review or giveaway post. The owner of this website, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking http://geezgwen.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. However, all opinions expressed on Geez Gwen are solely my own, and I only suggest products or services that I believe will be helpful to my readers.
Other Posts For You
Last Day of Summer Activities
It’s hard to let the last lazy days of summer slip behind us. This season of sunshine goes by way too fast. There is no way around it. But before we head back inside to hit the books, it’s worth it to take the time to say a proper farewell to summer vacation. For us, we mix it up. Our last day of summer traditions have changed as we’ve grown. Some years we have done a big BBQ, others we hit a favorite trail, there have been giant and elaborate ice cream sundae bars, and movie nights at the drive-in. Each has done its part to soften the sting of loss and each has left us with one last beautiful summer vacation memory that we can look back on and smile at. To ease your pain as we bid farewell to late mornings and days at the lake, I have put together this list of ten summer traditions you can start now so that you can celebrate the Last Day of Summer Vacation. Read More…
The Best Hot and Cold Drinks To Enjoy Around The Bonfire
I love everything about Fall. I honestly wish it was the longest season. This year, we really want to take advantage of the cool nights out at the fire pit. These are my favorite nights. Thick sweaters, warm blankets, a crackling fire, the bite to the air, the s’mores, and the fall flavors in every cup. Here are my Top Fifteen Favorite Fall Drink Recipes to serve to your friends and family as you gather to celebrate the best of the seasons. Read More…
Tips and Tricks From Pinterest To Make Your Bonfire Party Memorable!
It is almost summer and one of my favorite parts of summer is the long, lazy nights. I personally love to spend them gathered with family and friends around a fire pit, marshmallow sticks in hand and music playing. There is something about this setting that inevitably leads to storytelling and memory-making. It’s peaceful sitting there under star-filled skies, a blanket around your shoulders and a hay bale beneath you. Read More…