Gratitude Quote Printable for Thanksgiving
Free gratitude printable quote to frame in time for Thanksgiving
With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I thought it would be nice to frame something to add to my Fall decor that reminds us to be grateful. I found several quotes I loved. Here are a few.
** This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.**
Five Great Quotes About Gratitude
- “He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.” ~Epictetus
- “We should certainly count our blessings, but we should also make our blessings count.” ~Neal A. Maxwell
- “The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you.” ~John E. Southard
- “Let gratitude be the pillow upon which you kneel to say your nightly prayer. And let faith be the bridge you build to overcome evil and welcome good.” ~Maya Angelou
- “I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.” ~G.K. Chesterton
Though I love all of these quotes I have one more and it’s my favorite! Print yours today!
If you would like to print one of your own, I welcome you. It makes for a lovely centerpiece and a beautiful reminder, especially at Thanksgiving. Click below to print yours free.
Print Your Free Printable Gratitude Quote
Wishing you all a wonderful holiday! As we count our blessings this year we will include you, our readers, to who we are so very grateful. Wishing you and yours all of the best! May this Thanksgiving be the best one yet!
- The Winter Book Club Is Live
- Gratitude Journaling for Kids
- Simple Sheet Music Christmas Ornament
- How To Make Salt Dough Ornaments
- Christmas Kindness
Other Posts We Think You May Enjoy
Thanks for visiting Geez, Gwen today! We are so glad you found us! We are not believers in coincidence so we are confident you are here for a reason! We are a family-focused blog so we have a lot of inspiration and encouragement for you and your loved ones. Perhaps we can offer you some simple yet tasty recipes to make your weeknights easier. Perhaps you’ve wondered how to bring your family closer together or strengthen your marriage. Maybe you’re looking for fun family activities you can enjoy together. Perhaps it’s been too long since your last date night and you need inspiration. Maybe you just want to know the truth about what we homeschoolers really do all day! Whatever it is, it’s clearly Destiny at its finest! Don’t let this opening door of opportunity slam shut! Run through by subscribing to our newsletter.
Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission whenever a product is purchased through these links. Occasionally I receive products in exchange for a review or giveaway post. The owner of this website, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking http://geezgwen.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. However, all opinions expressed on Geez Gwen are solely my own, and I only suggest products or services that I believe will be helpful to my readers.
Subscribe to our newsletter!