Gratitude Quote Printable for Thanksgiving
Free gratitude printable quote to frame in time for Thanksgiving
With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I thought it would be nice to frame something to add to my Fall decor that reminds us to be grateful. I found several quotes I loved. Here are a few.
** This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.**
Five Great Quotes About Gratitude
- “He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.” ~Epictetus
- “We should certainly count our blessings, but we should also make our blessings count.” ~Neal A. Maxwell
- “The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you.” ~John E. Southard
- “Let gratitude be the pillow upon which you kneel to say your nightly prayer. And let faith be the bridge you build to overcome evil and welcome good.” ~Maya Angelou
- “I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.” ~G.K. Chesterton
Though I love all of these quotes I decided to use the first one. Here is the result:
If you would like to print one of your own, I welcome you. It makes for a lovely centerpiece and a beautiful reminder, especially at Thanksgiving. Click below to print yours free.
Print Your Free Printable Gratitude Quote
Wishing you all a wonderful holiday! As we count our blessings this year we will include you, our readers, who we are so very grateful to. Wishing you and yours all of the best! May this Thanksgiving be the best one yet!
- How To Prepare Your Family To Go Back To School
- Genuinely Free Career Quiz Options for Teens and Adults
- How To Enjoy A Family Vacation On Edisto Island
- How To Create Solid House Rules For Your Family
- How To Make The Most of Your Summer Break
Other Posts We Think You May Enjoy
Thanks for visiting Geez, Gwen today! We are so glad you found us! We are not believers in coincidence so we are confident you are here for a reason! Perhaps we can offer you tasty recipes? Maybe our inspirational quotes are just what you need in your life! Perhaps you’ve been wondering where to take that family vacation? Maybe you want to know the truth about what us homeschoolers really do all day! Maybe you love photography and see it as an art, just like me! Whatever it is, it’s clearly Destiny at its finest! Don’t let this opening door of opportunity slam shut! Run through by subscribing to our newsletter.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission whenever a product is purchased through these links. Occasionally I receive products in exchange for a review or giveaway post. The owner of this website, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking http://geezgwen.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. However, all opinions expressed on Geez Gwen are solely my own, and I only suggest products or services that I believe will be helpful to my readers.