Valentine’s Day is all about love! If your class has planned a Valentine’s Day Party then we have the perfect craft ready for you. And even if you haven’t planned a party but need a simple art lesson for February, this 3d hanging heart Valentine’s Day craft is the perfect solution. All you need is the handout, a crayon or two, some scissors, some string or yarn, a ruler, and a stapler. Items most of us have hanging around in our classroom anyway. And if not, all are affordable making this an inexpensive and fun Valentine’s Day craft. You can’t beat that. Let me show you how to put these together.
** This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.**
What You Need for The 3D Hanging Hearts Craft
- Valentine’s Dat Heart Craft Printables
- 10 inch piece of string or yarn
How To Assemble Your Valentine’s Day 3D Hanging Heart
Time needed: 30 minutes.
Valentine’s Day Craft for Kids – 3D Heart
- Choose which set of Valentine’s Rectangles you want to use. You can do a single heart (8 rectangles -2 of each size). Or, you can create a garland by making several and stringing them together.
- Print out your selections. You’ll need both pages of your chosen design.
- You’ll need both pages of your chosen design.
- Color the backs of your selections.
- Cut out the slips and arrange them (crayon-colored side up) in two piles starting with longest and ending with shortest.
- Measure your string to ten inches and create a knot.
- Place your knot, loop down, in between each set of 4-piece sections.
The longest section faces the knot on both sides.
- Staple together being sure your knot is on the short side of the staple.
- Turn over and gather the ends of each matching section until you have all of them and then staple those together too.
- Great job! They are ready to display or gift.
Other Fun Projects from Geez, Gwen!
- Bee Happy Fingerprint Art Project
- Fall Pressed Leaf Wreath Painting Prints & Instructions
- Family Time Capsule Project Workbook
Thanks for visiting Geez, Gwen today! We are so glad you found us! We are not believers in coincidence so we are confident you are here for a reason! We are a family-focused blog so we have a lot of inspiration and encouragement for you and your loved ones. Perhaps we can offer you some simple yet tasty recipes to make your weeknights easier? Perhaps you’ve been wondering how to bring your family closer together or strengthen your marriage? Maybe you’re looking for fun family activities you can enjoy together. Perhaps it’s been too long since your last date night and you need inspiration. Maybe you just want to know the truth about what we homeschoolers really do all day! Whatever it is, it’s clearly Destiny at its finest! Don’t let this opening door of opportunity slam shut! Run through by subscribing to our newsletter?
Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission whenever a product is purchased through these links. Occasionally I receive products in exchange for a review or giveaway post. The owner of this website, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking http://geezgwen.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. However, all opinions expressed on Geez Gwen are solely my own, and I only suggest products or services that I believe will be helpful to my readers.
Daily Affirmation and Intention Cards$0.00
Summer Vacation Travel Journal$14.99
The Prairie Thief Companion Guide$14.99
Happy Campers Counting Pack$2.99
Ocean-Themed End of the School Year Sheets$0.00
Summer Reading Challenge PacketProduct on sale
Little Bird’s Day Out Language Packet$9.99
Easter Packet for Kids$4.99