We love fall! This is easily our favorite season. Because we live in the Tennessee hills the heat of the summer forces us inside all too often. So when fall finally arrives we are always looking for reasons to get outside. Daily nature walks become part of our homeschool day. This fall craft for kids begins with just that, some time outside together, enjoying the cooler air, the bluer skies, and the warmth of the colors as you gather leaves for this beautiful pressed leaf wreath craft.
** This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.**
See how simple this Fall Pressed Leaf Wreath Painting is to create!
What You Will Need For Pressed Leaf Wreaths
- Printout of wreath (we recommend 80 pound paper)
- 3-5 non toxic acrylic paint in autumn colors
- A paintbrush
- A water jar
- 3-5 fall leaves in varying shapes and sizes (clean and dry)
- Paper Towels
- A marker or crayons
How To Make A Pressed Leaf Wreath
- Print off your wreath print. (We recommend a sturdy 80 lb paper.)
- Paint the back side of your largest leaf.
- Tip: The less paint you use the better you can see the leaf pattern.
- Place leaf painted side down on paper.
- Rub gently with a papertowel or cotton ball all over.
- Lift leaf.
- Repeat until your circle is covered with leaf prints going from larger leafs down to your smallest.
- Draw in berries and twigs.
- Color or paint ‘Hello, Fall’ text.
- Allow to dry.
This simple fall craft is so much fun and creates a truly beautiful fall piece to display. If you are ready to make these with your family, grab your prints here and get them free with coupon code, fallyall through October 1st, 2021.
Happy Fall Y’all,
Recent Posts from Geez, Gwen!
- Twenty Fall Activities Your Family Will Love
- The Homeschool Library – Top Picks for Best Books Ever
- Beautiful Fall Craft Idea for Kids – Pressed Leaf Wreath
- Perfectly Unique Fall Porch Decorating Ideas You’ll Love
- Five “Just Because” Ways To Show You Care
Pin This Fall Leaf Craft For Later
Thanks for visiting Geez, Gwen today! We are so glad you found us! We are not believers in coincidence so we are confident you are here for a reason! Perhaps we can offer you tasty recipes? Maybe our inspirational quotes are just what you need in your life! Perhaps you’ve been wondering where to take that family vacation? Maybe you want to know the truth about what us homeschoolers really do all day! Maybe you love photography and see it as an art, just like me! Whatever it is, it’s clearly Destiny at its finest! Don’t let this opening door of opportunity slam shut! Run through by subscribing to our newsletter.
Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission whenever a product is purchased through these links. Occasionally I receive products in exchange for a review or giveaway post. The owner of this website, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking http://geezgwen.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. However, all opinions expressed on Geez Gwen are solely my own, and I only suggest products or services that I believe will be helpful to my readers.