Journal Prompts To Build Self-Esteem In Teens
Printable Writing Prompts To Build Confidence
This collection of writing prompts is designed to improve our teen’s self-esteem one journal entry at a time. As each writer works their way through these confidence-boosting writing prompts they find themselves opening their minds and hearts to self-love and becoming aware of the positive impact they have on the world and those they care about. That said, I strongly encourage people of all ages to work through these questions. We could all use some extra self-love.
Each writer works their way through thought-provoking questions such as:
- Write your body a thank you letter expressing your gratitude for all it makes possible for you.
- Describe yourself using five positive traits or adjectives that you personify.
- What are three things that are special and unique about you?
- List three ways you make life better for the people you care about.
- Write about a time that you showed courage. Explain your definition of the word brave.
Grab yours right here and don’t forget to share this resource with other families that may benefit.
** This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.**
***Please note this is for digital download only. We will not deliver a physical product, you must print it yourself. Also, because of the nature of a downloadable product, there are no refunds. By downloading this Printable you agree to provide Geez, Gwen! with your email address to receive future material. No information provided will ever be sold or shared in any way and you are welcome to unsubscribe at any time in the future. All applicable terms and conditions do apply. Thank you!***
We think you will like our Full Self Esteem Journal too!
We also offer a beautifully designed 23 Page Printable Self-Esteem Journal which includes:
- 22 writing prompts
- 22 daily affirmations
- 6 Art Activities
- 15 Quotes about confidence and self-esteem