Word Of The Year Workbook
Guide To Choosing Your Focus Word For The Year
Having a Word Of The Year has made a huge difference in my life. For the last six years, I have chosen a word. You can read all about the words I have chosen and the book that inspired me to begin this tradition right here.
** This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.**
This year I decided to put together a guide using the steps I personally take to choose my own word of the year. I have used this guide with family members and in our homeschool.
This Word Of The Year Workbook includes five parts:
- Part One: Reflections In this section, we will look back to last year and discover how to make this year our best year.
- Part Two: Narrowing It Down In this section, we will actually begin word selection. This is a fun process that takes us step by step into discovering out word for this year.
- Part Three: Final Word Selection In this section, we find our personal word for the year!
- Part Four: Claiming Your Word In this section, we claim our word by discovering quotes and scriptures that include our word.
- Part Five: Owning Your Word In this section, we get a little crafty and have fun with our word!
Please note this is for the digital copy only. You must print the workbook yourself.