Random Acts of Kindness Ideas
Random Acts of Kindness Ideas Especially for Teens
All year long we look for opportunities to share Random Acts of Kindness. We have a lot of fun with it! This year for Random Acts of Kindness Day we decided to get prepared by coming up with a list of Ten Awesome Random Acts of Kindness Ideas for Teens. We are including a printout of these Random Acts of Kindness Ideas so you they can be shared! Enjoy!
“No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” – Aesop
TOP TEN RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS FOR TEENS
- Write a thank you note (or text or email) to someone who has helped you out, lifted you up, or inspired you.
- Donate your used books to the Children’s Hospital.
- Donate clothes that you no longer wear to the homeless.
- Hug your Mom at least twice today.
- Call your grandparents. Ask them something about their life that you know makes them smile? Let them talk.
- If you have younger siblings, offer to babysit so your parents can have a date night.
- Sign up to volunteer. There are many volunteer opportunities. My son volunteers at our local stables and we also like to help out Habitat for Humanity. Sometimes we deliver food boxes to the hungry and we volunteer at the library. There is a volunteer opportunity for everyone. Maybe you would like to volunteer to go and spend some time visiting residents at a local nursing home. Animal shelters are also always looking for volunteers to help feed and water the pets, as well as groom them, and walk them.
- Leave a surprise in a library book! Whether you write a short inspirational quote on a sticky note or make them a bookmark, these are fun to give and fun to find!
- Invite someone to take a walk with you. Whether it be your brother or sister or Mom or Dad or friend or neighbor. Invite someone to get outside and walk with you. Connect.
- Bake someone something. Cookies? A cake? Cupcakes? If you don’t bake – how about a no-bake peanut butter pie? And deliver them personally. Even if it means only venturing into the next room.
These are just a few ideas. You can find much more at Random Acts of Kindness. Check out their site here.
If you are interested in leaving some notes in the library books or the books you are planning to donate at the hospital I have a few tools to help you.
Here is a list of inspiring quotes that you can choose from.
And here is a post about how to make your own bookmarks.
Or you can find even more inspiration by seeing how we spread kindness in our life.
We hope you have a beautiful experience spreading Random Acts of Kindness! Tell us about your favorite kindness idea or about how you have been spreading Random Acts of Kindness in the comments section below. We also invite you to sign up for our newsletter to get more inspiration and other family-friendly posts!
Thank you for visiting Geez, Gwen today! We are so glad you found your way here and we hope to have you back again soon!