Our Favorite Fall Treat – Rice Krispie Ghost Treats Recipe
These Ghost Rice Krispies Treats are a Fall tradition at our house. They are delicious, adorable, and best of all, easy to make. You don’t need many ingredients either.
** This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.**
To make the Ghost Rice Krispies Treats You will need:
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- Bag of White Candy Chocolate (1lb bag)
- Small bag of miniature chocolate chips
- Small tube of Black Frosting
How To Make Ghost Rice Krispies Treats
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows, and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well-coated.
- Spray a 1/2 cup measuring cup with cooking spray. Use the measuring cup to divide the warm cereal into 12 portions. Smooth butter over your hands, and shape each portion into a ghost shape.
- Melt White Chocolate by placing it in a microwave-safe bowl. Set your microwave to its lowest setting for 30 seconds. Stir until smooth. If necessary, you can microwave additional 15 seconds until all chocolate is free of any lumps and thoroughly melted. Keep heating and stirring until it is completely done.
- Dip ghosts in chocolate and place standing up on wax paper to cool.
- Before they have cooled completely use 2 miniature chocolate chips for eyes and draw a mouth on with black frosting.
You are done! Simply adorable!
If you decide to make these Ghost Rice Krispies Treat this year for your family or friends, let us know what you thought in the comments below. We love to hear from you!
Thanks for visiting Geez, Gwen today! We are so glad you found us! We are not believers in coincidence so we are confident you are here for a reason! Perhaps we can offer you tasty recipes? Maybe our inspirational quotes are just what you need in your life! Perhaps you’ve been wondering where to take that family vacation? Maybe you want to know the truth about what us homeschoolers really do all day! Maybe you love photography and see it as an art, just like me! Whatever it is, it’s clearly Destiny at its finest! Don’t let this opening door of opportunity slam shut! Run through by subscribing to our newsletter
Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission whenever a product is purchased through these links. Occasionally I receive products in exchange for a review or giveaway post. The owner of this website, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking http://geezgwen.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. However, all opinions expressed on Geez Gwen are solely my own, and I only suggest products or services that I believe will be helpful to my readers.
- Fall Brown Bag Tree Project
- Advent Calendar Activity Ideas – Family Activities, Crafts, and Kindness
- Fall Crafts For Kids Of Every Age To Create
- How To Paint This Fun Autumn Equinox Tree Painting
- Inspiring Bible Verses for Teens