Rice Krispie Ghost Treats Recipe
Our Favorite Fall Treat
These are a Fall tradition at our house. They are delicious, adorable and best of all, easy to make.
You will need:
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- Bag of White Candy Chocolate (1lb bag)
- Small bag of miniature chocolate chips
- Small tube of Black Frosting
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows, and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well-coated.
- Spray a 1/2 cup measuring cup with cooking spray. Use the measuring cup to divide the warm cereal into 12 portions. Smooth butter over your hands, and shape each portion into a ghost shape.
- Melt White Chocolate by placing it in a microwave-safe bowl. Set your microwave to its lowest setting for 30 seconds. Stir until smooth. If necessary, you can microwave additional 15 seconds until all chocolate is free of any lumps and thoroughly melted. Keep heating and stirring until it is completely done.
- Dip ghosts in chocolate and place standing up on wax paper to cool.
- Before they have cooled completely use 2 miniature chocolate chips for eyes and draw a mouth on with black frosting.
You are done! Simply adorable!