Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Chewy, Delicious, and Simple To Make Cookie Recipe
Welcome back to our Cookies For Christmas Blog Series. This week we are making another one of Mr. Wonderful’s favorite cookie recipes. These chewy, gooey toffee chocolate chip cookies are a bit addictive. Be warned.
** This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.**
What You Need To Make These Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cups Heath Toffee Bits
- flaky sea salt for garnish
How To Make Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Place oats in food processor to make fine. Add to medium bowl with flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add softened butter and sugars into a large bowl and beat until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and eggs and mix until just combined.
- Add all dry ingredients to butter mixture and beat until just combined. Careful not to over-mix.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips and toffee bits.
- Scoop into 2 tbsp portions and place on parchment lined cookie sheets. Put in the fridge for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place cookies two inches apart and bake for about ten to twelve minutes. (These cookies do spread!)
- Remove from oven and cool on the sheet for about five minutes. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Move to the cooling racks.
- Eat what you can, share what you can, and store any remainder in an airtight container for up to four days.
Recipe adapted from Certified Pastry Aficionado
Share This Recipe
Thanks for visiting Geez, Gwen today! We are so glad you found us! We are not believers in coincidence so we are confident you are here for a reason! Perhaps we can offer you tasty recipes? Maybe our inspirational quotes are just what you need in your life! Perhaps you’ve been wondering where to take that family vacation? Maybe you want to know the truth about what us homeschoolers really do all day! Maybe you love photography and see it as an art, just like me! Whatever it is, it’s clearly Destiny at its finest! Don’t let this opening door of opportunity slam shut! Run through by subscribing to our newsletter ?
[su_note note_color=”#f8f8b2″]Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission whenever a product is purchased through these links. Occasionally I receive products in exchange for a review or giveaway post. The owner of this website, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking http://geezgwen.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. However, all opinions expressed on Geez Gwen are solely my own, and I only suggest products or services that I believe will be helpful to my readers.[/su_note]
More Posts We Think You Will Enjoy