Top Five Christmas Sweets and Treats To Try
Christmas Recipes Worth Baking!
One of the best parts of every holiday gathering is the food. I love trying new things. Last Christmas I went cookie crazy trying all kinds of new recipes. Some were great, like the white chocolate raspberry cookies we made. Some were a huge let down like the hot cocoa cookies. Cute but boring. But the experimenting is part of the fun. So this year I have a collection of fun Christmas treats we will be making. We will be trying at least one a week from now until Christmas! I will update with results.
Well, in Whoville they say – that the Grinch’s small heart grew three sizes that day. And then – the true meaning of Christmas came through, and the Grinch found the strength of *ten* Grinches, plus two! ~ Dr. Suess
1. One of my favorite Christmas traditions is watching The Grinch Who Stole Christmas. When his heart grows 3 sizes too big, mine busts! I love that movie and I watch it every year. T claims we have watched it too many times! Gasp! I am not above bribery. Hence, number one….
*Update:We Made The Grinch Popcorn and it was awesome! See how it went here.
2. Could these be any cuter? I think not! These are going to be in our stash as well as our share pile this year!
Update: These were a huge hit and so easy to make!
3. I am a big fan of dipping things into chocolate. See my Oreo Balls Recipe! These are too cute and look so delicious!
4. These were a Christmas must have in our home. Carrying on the tradition….
5. I have seen several variations of Magic Bars but check out these beauties! Can not wait to try them!
Update: They do not exaggerate when they use the word bliss! Love them!
“Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.” ~ Peg Bracken
So there we have them. Do you have a favorite Christmas treat? Inspire me! Share down below in the comments. We love to hear from you. Especially when you are offering up suggestions on treats! Merry Christmas!
[su_note note_color=”#fdfdef”]Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission whenever a product is purchased through these links. Occasionally I receive products in exchange for a review or giveaway post. The owner of this website, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking http://geezgwen.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. However, all opinions expressed on Geez Gwen are solely my own, and I only suggest products or services that I believe will be helpful to my readers.[/su_note]