Kid Friendly Christmas Projects and Plans
The closer we get to Christmas, the harder it becomes to maintain T’s focus on schoolwork. For this reason, I have learned to include a lot more hands on learning in our December curriculum. Here are five of my favorite kid-friendly Christmas projects that hopefully, will keep him in his seat.
** This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.**
1. I absolutely love this Christmas Kindness Advent Calendar. Every day includes an idea on how to spread random acts of Christmas Kindness. It is already printed and ready.
Want to know the secret to having a happier and more stress-free holiday season? Don’t worry, it’s not hiding out in your room until January. Black Friday shopping announcements, toy commercials, and holiday events are already everywhere. This is the time of year when your already too long to do list keeps getting longer and longer.
2. We need an art project and I have an idea I am going to share a post about if and only if we are able to make a success of it. That said, these snowmen are adorable and look quite simple. T will be able to give these as gifts to his Grandparents.
3. T is an awesome photographer. I am going to give him assignment to shoot Porthos our Beagle and/or India our cat and design a Christmas Card. For his inspiration…
4. We are big time into STEAM learning so I was so excited to find this Steam Advent Calendar. The projects cover a wide age range and many are too young for my student but there is something for everyone. I will let him check them out and see what he picks.
Ready for Christmas yet? Here’s your chance to get everything you need all in one stop. 25 Days of Learning Play with a Christmas STEAM Advent Calendar is filled with Science, Technology, Engineering, Art & Math activities for kids.
5. It’s important to me that T knows how to cook. I have slowly been easing him into the kitchen and am happy to report that he can now make a Calzone that puts mine to shame. This month, instead of choosing a dish for him to learn I am going to let him choose a recipe. I am confident it will be a sweet. Therefore, here is my inspiration.
Top Four Christmas Cookie Recipes Time To Do Some Christmas Baking This year we chose four of our favorite cookie recipes to share with friends and family. These four cookie recipes are the best ofContinue readingTop Four Christmas Cookie Recipes
So there are our Top 5 Fun Christmas Project and Plans! We are going to have a blast! Do you have a favorite way to spend time teaching or playing with your child this time of year? Of course you do 🙂 Share in the comments below. We love to hear from you!
More Christmas Posts For You
- The Big Christmas Movies Worth Watching List
- How To Make A Christmas Delivery Gratitude Basket
- How To Send Christmas Cards to the Troops
- Advent Calendar Activity Ideas – Family Activities, Crafts, and Kindness
Christmas Bible Study for Kids – Study From LukeProduct on sale
Christmas Countdown Advent Ideas Kit$9.99
My Christmas To-Do List – Printable Check List for Kids$0.99
My Christmas Kindness Ideas – Printable Checklist for Kids$0.99
The Christmas Name Game – Printable Christmas Game$1.99
Set of Three Printable Christmas Cards for Kids$1.99
Thanks for visiting Geez, Gwen today! We are so glad you found us! We are not believers in coincidence so we are confident you are here for a reason! Perhaps we can offer you tasty recipes? Maybe our inspirational quotes are just what you need in your life! Perhaps you’ve been wondering where to take that family vacation? Maybe you want to know the truth about what us homeschoolers really do all day! Maybe you love photography and see it as an art, just like me! Whatever it is, it’s clearly Destiny at its finest! Don’t let this opening door of opportunity slam shut! Run through by subscribing to our newsletter.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission whenever a product is purchased through these links. Occasionally I receive products in exchange for a review or giveaway post. The owner of this website, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking http://geezgwen.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. However, all opinions expressed on Geez Gwen are solely my own, and I only suggest products or services that I believe will be helpful to my readers.