Kid-Friendly Christmas Projects and Plans
The closer we get to Christmas, the harder it becomes to maintain T’s focus on schoolwork. For this reason, I have learned to include a lot more hands-on learning in our December curriculum. Here are five of my favorite kid-friendly Christmas projects that hopefully, will keep him in his seat.
** This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.**
1. I absolutely love this Christmas Kindness Advent Calendar. Every day includes an idea on how to spread random acts of Christmas Kindness. It is already printed and ready.
2. We need an art project and I have an idea I am going to share a post about if and only if we are able to make a success of it. That said, these snowmen are adorable and look quite simple. T will be able to give these as gifts to his Grandparents.
3. T is an awesome photographer. I am going to give him an assignment to shoot Porthos our Beagle and/or India our cat and design a Christmas Card. For his inspiration…
4. We are big-time into STEAM learning so I was so excited to find this Steam Advent Calendar. The projects cover a wide age range and many are too young for my student but there is something for everyone. I will let him check them out and see what he picks.
5. It’s important to me that T knows how to cook. I have slowly been easing him into the kitchen and am happy to report that he can now make a Calzone that puts mine to shame. This month, instead of choosing a dish for him to learn I am going to let him choose a recipe. I am confident it will be sweet. Therefore, here is my inspiration.
So there are our Top 5 Fun Christmas Project and Plans! We are going to have a blast! Do you have a favorite way to spend time teaching or playing with your child this time of year? Of course, you do 🙂 Share in the comments below. We love to hear from you!
More Christmas Posts For You
- The Big Christmas Movies Worth Watching List
- How To Make A Christmas Delivery Gratitude Basket
- How To Send Christmas Cards to the Troops
- Advent Calendar Activity Ideas – Family Activities, Crafts, and Kindness
Student Field Trip Journal$3.99
Homeschool Field Trip PlannerProduct on sale
Hello Harvest Moon Book Companion$6.99
Fall Date Jar Labels and Slips$3.99
12-Month Student Planner$14.99
Sharks That Aren’t Scary Pack$4.99
Good Manners Star Charts and Handwashing Poem$0.00
Daily Affirmation and Intention Cards$0.00
Summer Vacation Travel Journal$14.99
Recent Posts from Geez, Gwen!
- Top Fifteen Unique Halloween Costume Ideas for Kids
- Really Cute Halloween Costumes You Can Get Fast
- Perfectly Unique Fall Porch Decorating Ideas You’ll Love
- Fun and Tasty Themed Halloween Treats and Snacks
- Halloween Treats – How To Make Halloween Smores Bars
Thanks for visiting Geez, Gwen today! We are so glad you found us! We are not believers in coincidence so we are confident you are here for a reason! We are a family-focused blog so we have a lot of inspiration and encouragement for you and your loved ones. Perhaps we can offer you some simple yet tasty recipes to make your weeknights easier? Perhaps you’ve wondered how to bring your family closer together or strengthen your marriage. Maybe you’re looking for fun family activities you can enjoy together. Perhaps it’s been too long since your last date night and you need inspiration. Maybe you just want to know the truth about what we homeschoolers really do all day! Whatever it is, it’s clearly Destiny at its finest! Don’t let this opening door of opportunity slam shut! Run through by subscribing to our newsletter.
Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission whenever a product is purchased through these links. Occasionally I receive products in exchange for a review or giveaway post. The owner of this website, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking http://geezgwen.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. However, all opinions expressed on Geez Gwen are solely my own, and I only suggest products or services that I believe will be helpful to my readers.